Saturday, September 26, 2009

LADY GAGA-ike

Recently, I love Lady Gaga's songs so much, like "Just Dance", "Love Game", "Poker Face", "Paparazzi" and etc... And I have to say thank you to Ms. Chong Xiao Wei... Because of she sang "Poker Face" in Red Box, so I get know to Lady Gaga... Haha...

These days, I always play all the songs by Lady Gaga which I have in my music player whenever I turn on my laptop... I feel not right without listening to her songs now if my laptop is on... Haha... I think I'm addicted to that...

I'm wondering is it possible for Lady Gaga to hold her concert in Malaysia??? Hehe... I have estimated the probability for this to be happened, it is following Standard Normal Distribution and for Z>99... It means that the value is very very close to zero... Haha...

To all UTARIANS & FRIENDS,
HAPPY HOLIDAY... HAVE A JOYFUL SEM BREAK...




.....

1 comment: