Monday, March 7, 2011

I am a BIG spender

I am not only big in size, but I am a BIG SPENDER too.

Few weeks ago, I went to Queensbay Mall, Penang to catch the bus (Aeroline) back to KL. I reached there 2 hours earlier before the departure time as I wanted to have lunch there before I go on the bus. My mom drove me there that day, on the way, she told me that she had not taken lunch yet, so I said "Do you have time? Why don't we go for lunch now?". Then, we had our lunch before she dropped me at Queensbay Mall.

She was busy, so she couldn't stay with me for the 2 hours in the shopping mall. I felt alright with it as sometimes I shopped alone too. Then I just wandering in the shopping mall without any particular shop to go in mind. When I reached the 2nd floor, I passed by Focus Point, I was attracted to its display window with some "SALES" words on it. After 5 minutes, I came out with a bag, and a pair of sunglasses inside. It costed me RM... after discount.

I didn't intend to buy anything and in fact, I don't really need a new pair of sunglasses since I already have one. WHY? WHY? WHY? Why the word "SALES" can influence me so much? Haiz... Undeniably, I am a SHOPAHOLIC...

This is my sunglasses. It looks nice, right? Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment