Monday, March 7, 2011

My 1st post in 2011

First and foremost, I wish all of you a Happy New Year (since this is my first post in 2011... haha...)

Actually I wanted to go to bed at 11pm, but thanks to my friend, Ze Ting, who generously treated me to a candy he just bought from Stickies. I picked my all time favourite, LEMON. Wao, impressively, it was so sour. Its sourness helped to me to regain my consciousness, so I'm still awake until now. Haha...

Because I am so conscious, I logged in to facebook again to browse news feed and my profile. Quite a number of my friends posted about the football match just now (MU vs. Liverpool). Poor MU, it lost again. Pity MU fans and those who bet on MU.

Next, I found that my friend posted something on his girlfriend's wall, I was so curious of what was that about since he rarely did that and both of them are friends of mine, hence I thoroughly read it. I didn't feel right after reading it and a bad thought came to my mind, so I texted my friend to know what is really happening. I did leave some comments on the post as well regarding my thoughts. His girlfriend response indicated that I was thinking too much, I am very happy to know about that.

Now, my friend replied my text, it is so awkward to me to tell him why I was sending him the message. Haiz... I think I should put my phone aside and go to bed without replying him. Talk to him face to face when meet in Uni is better.

GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment